Love your body. Live vibrantly! Let me show you how. Click HERE.
JOURNEY BACK TO YOURSELF
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Is stress taking its toll on your body?
Is you-time nonexistent?
I understand. Life keeps speeding by and it feels as though you can never catch up. When your body starts to ache and ask for rest, it’s time to stop doing for a moment and allow yourself to receive.
THAI YOGA MASSAGE is a powerful healing technique that allows you to:
- Take a break from your to-do list.
- Find relief from stress and anxiety.
- Ease pain and tension in your neck, shoulders, back, and hips.
- Calm your mind and spirit.
- Feel balanced and grounded.
What to expect from your THAI YOGA MASSAGE healing session:
- Feel supported, nurtured, and cared for in a tranquil environment with this complete 2-hour experience.
- Unwind with a relaxing foot soak.
- Be transported to a timeless space with a 90-minute Thai Yoga Massage. The session is fully clothed, and done on a floor mat. You will receive a hand and foot massage with my signature oil blend, as well as pain-relieving acupressure and blissful stretching of the limbs to free blockages along the sen (energy lines) of your body.
- Rejuvenate with an herbal tea.
- Leave feeling lighter, brighter, well-rested, and vibrant.
I am located in the Larchmont area of Hollywood, close to Paramount Studios.
As I work from my home, I’ll give you my specific address once you book your session.
$160 for a single session.
$460 for a package of 3 sessions. Sessions must be used within 6 months of the date of purchase.
TO BOOK YOUR SESSION, please complete the form below.
I will get back to you within 24 hours.
You may also call me at 323-823-8963.
I accept cash, check, and credit card for payment.
Please allow at least 24 hours to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Payments for sessions are nonrefundable.
Packages of 3 sessions expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
Click HERE to see what people are saying.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Thai Yoga Massage different from regular massage?
During a Thai Yoga Massage, you are fully clothed and are lying on a comfortable floor mat. Different forms of pressure techniques are used along the sen (energy lines) of your body as well as stretching to move and open your limbs. The idea is that any pain or discomfort you are feeling in your body is the result of blockages along your sen. A session is a full body nurturing experience that is at moments intense, gentle, soothing, and energizing. Overall, it is deeply healing and relaxing.
What do I wear for my session?
Comfortable, moveable clothes are ideal for your session. Something that you would feel completely comfortable lounging around in and that allows your limbs to move freely.
Do you work with specific areas of pain or injury?
Yes, I am trained to work with your body in a therapeutic manner using healing acupressure. However, the severity and nature of your injury will allow me to determine if a session is appropriate for you. Please complete the form above and specify your area of concern.
Do I have to have any experience with yoga?
No. At no point in the session are you doing yoga. I will move your arms and legs for you into assisted stretches, but you don’t have to do anything except receive the healing benefits.
Do you provide gift certificates?
Yes. Please complete the form above and in the space for time and date of session, let me know who it’s for and how many sessions you would like to purchase. Or feel free to call me at 323-823-8963.