Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Is stress taking its toll on your body?
Is you-time nonexistent?
I understand. Life keeps speeding by and it feels as though you can never catch up. When your body starts to ache and ask for rest, it’s time to stop doing for a moment and allow yourself to receive.
THAI YOGA MASSAGE is a powerful healing technique that allows you to:
- Take a break from your to-do list.
- Find relief from stress and anxiety.
- Ease pain and tension in your neck, shoulders, back, and hips.
- Calm your mind and spirit.
- Feel balanced and grounded.
What to expect from your THAI YOGA MASSAGE healing session:
- Be supported, nurtured, and cared for in a tranquil environment with this complete 2-hour experience.
- Unwind with a relaxing foot soak.
- Be transported to a timeless space with Thai Yoga Massage. The session is fully clothed, and done on a floor mat. You will receive a hand and foot massage with my signature oil blend, as well as pain-relieving acupressure and blissful stretching of the limbs to free blockages along the sen (energy lines) of your body.
- Rejuvenate with an herbal tea.
- Leave feeling lighter, brighter, well-rested, and vibrant.
From the first massage you gave me, I had a sense that the bodywork was going deeper than ever before. You said that Thai massage was like having someone do yoga TO you, and that’s exactly what my experience was. Now massage is not just something I get as a stress reducer or a fun little treat (although it is both those things too) — it’s part of my whole practice. It’s like another form of yoga. And it’s a wonderful practice of receiving, which as we’ve discussed, is so important for all of us, especially those of us who are so attached to DOING. ~Patty, Writer
Click HERE to see what people are saying.
Be Open Yoga
5114 1/2 Raleigh Street
Los Angeles, CA 90004
READY TO BOOK YOUR SESSION?BUY NOW
I accept cash, check, and credit card for payment.
Please allow at least 24 hours to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Payments for sessions are nonrefundable.
Sessions expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Thai Yoga Massage different from regular massage?
During a Thai Yoga Massage, you are fully clothed and are lying on a comfortable floor mat. Different forms of pressure techniques are used along the sen (energy lines) of your body as well as stretching to move and open your limbs. The idea is that any pain or discomfort you are feeling in your body is the result of blockages along your sen. A session is a full body nurturing experience that is at moments intense, gentle, soothing, and energizing. Overall, it is deeply healing and relaxing.
What do I wear for my session?
Comfortable, moveable clothes are ideal for your session. Something that you would feel completely comfortable lounging around in and that allows your limbs to move freely.
Do you work with specific areas of pain or injury?
Yes, I am trained to work with your body in a therapeutic manner using healing acupressure. However, the severity and nature of your injury will allow me to determine if a session is appropriate for you. Please complete the form above and specify your area of concern.
Do I have to have any experience with yoga?
No. At no point in the session are you doing yoga. I will move your arms and legs for you into assisted stretches, but you don’t have to do anything except receive the healing benefits.
Do you provide gift certificates?
Yes! Visit my SHOP to purchase a session and specify in the notes section of the check out process that it is a gift certificate.